Article 1 (Applicability)
The Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between Users and the Company.
Article 2 (Usage registration)
The registration applicant shall register for usage by the method specified by the Company, and the registration shall be completed with the approval from Company.
The Company may not approve the usage registration for any of the following reasons. Also, the Company is not obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false information is reported in the usage registration application
- When the application is made by person who has previously violated the Terms
- Any other reasons the Company judges the registration inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
Users shall take full responsibility for the management of their user ID and password of this service. Users shall not transfer or lend their ID and password to any other third parties under any circumstances. When the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information upon logging in, the Company shall regard it’s the usage by the registered User of the particular ID.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
To use this Service, User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company. Users shall pay the delay compensation at a rate of 14.6% per year for any delayed usage fee payment.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
When using this service, Users must not perform any of the acts listed in the following as 1 to 9.
- Acts that violate the laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that disrupt or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks
- Acts that interfere or may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information of other Users
- Acts of impersonating other Users
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces through our services
- Acts related to the inspection of the source code of this software, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble from any related competitors
- Other acts that the Company considers as inappropriate
When the Company charges or sues for the violation of the 8th item, the User concerned shall be liable for taking all required procedures such as settlement of compensation and suspension of the Service.
Article 6 (Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces)
The Company and users mutually pledge to the following matters:
- Not to fall under the category of anti-social forces, which includes but is not limited to organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, individuals who have not elapsed five years since ceasing to be members of organized crime groups, quasi-members of organized crime groups, companies affiliated with organized crime groups, extortionists, advocates of social movements using violence or intimidation, special intelligence violence groups, and other similar entities (hereinafter collectively referred to as "anti-social forces").
- Not to have relationships with anti-social forces, including but not limited to situations where anti-social forces control or substantially participate in one's management, situations where anti-social forces are unreasonably exploited, situations where funds or other benefits are provided to anti-social forces, relationships that are socially condemned due to association with anti-social forces, and other similar relationships.
- Not to engage in threatening behavior, the use of violence, unjust actions such as obstruction of business using fraud or intimidation, defamation of character, or any other acts similar to these towards the other party.
Article 7 (Termination of the providence of this service)
The Company reserves the rights to suspend or terminate the provision of all or part of this Service without any advanced notice to Users for any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this Service.
- When the service providence becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or other calamities.
- When computer or communication stop functioning due to an accident.
- Any other circumstances when the Company judges that the providence of service is difficult.
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage on Users or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the providence of this Service for whatever reasons.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and termination of registration)
In the following cases, the Company shall be able to restrict Users to use all or a part of this Service, or to cancel any User registration without advanced notice.
- For violation of any provision of the Terms
- For any fake information provided in the registration
- Any other inappropriate acts related to the use of this Service
The Company shall not be liable for any damages on Users brought by the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 9 (Disclaimers)
Our default liabilities shall be exempted unless for circumstances caused by intentional or gross negligence of the Company or its outsourced business partners.
Even if the Company is liable for any reasons, it shall only be liable for damages within the general range of compensation and the range of the fee of chargeable services (equivalent to the fee in one month in the case of continuous service).
The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes occur among Users or between Users and other third parties regarding this Service.
Article 10 (Changes of service details)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this Service or discontinue the providence of this Service and shall not be liable for any damage caused to Users for these reasons. Yet, Users shall be notified in advance when the Company decides to terminate this Service.
Article 11 (Handling Users’ information)
Article 12 (Changes of Terms)
The Company reserves the rights to make changes on the Terms. The Company shall notify Users for any changes and by using this Service and not deleting the registration after the notification, Users are regarded as agreeing to the changes on the Terms.
Article 13 (Notification or communication)
Notifications or communications between the Users and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 14 (Prohibition of the transfer of rights and obligations)
Users may not assign the status under the Terms, rights, or obligations based on the Terms to any other third parties or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Court of jurisdiction & applicable laws)
The Japanese laws shall be applied on the interpretation of the Terms.
It is agreed that the courts of jurisdiction for all conflicts and court procedures arising with regards to the Terms shall be the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office.
This English translation is solely for the convenience of those who need, and accordingly all questions that may arise with regard to the definitions or expressions herein shall be dealt with in accordance with the original Japanese text.
Last updated- November 30, 2023