Consult an MagicPod Expert?
Examples of Questions asked during consulting:
Which Tests should be automated using MagicPod?
Which testing environment, cloud or local, is recommended?
We would like to confirm if MagicPod clears our security requirements.
FAQ’s on implementing MagicPod
- Are there any limitations on number of individuals that can use MagicPod?
- No, there are no limitations. MagicPod can be used by your whole team.
- What will happen to the tests created during a trial period, once the trial ends?
- You will be able to view specifics on the test you created during the trial period, but since the trial has ended, you will no longer be able to execute the test again. Once you subscribe to a paid plan, you will be able to execute tests again.
- I would like to know payment methods and how to subscribe for a paid plan.
- Please look at the Pricing page, here.
- How do you calculate No. of test case as written on the standard plan price chart?
- The most certain way we recommend is for the administrator of the registered Organization of your MagicPod account to check the No. of test case creatable from the Usage page.
・1 test scenario is counted as 1 test case. We do not calculate each individual steps such as clicking, text input, etc. as a separate test case.
・There are no limitations on number of times you can execute a test.
・Data driven tests, where 1 test case is executed in several different parterns, is also counted as 1 test case.
・Setting up tests where 1 test case is executed under multiple browsers and environment settings, is also treated as 1 test case.
・There are no limitations in the number of shared steps used.
・Test case that consist of over 300 steps are counted as 2 test cases. (Test case with over 600 steps is counted as 3 test cases; same calculation persists as steps increase).
- How do you calculate No. of image difference check steps as written on the standard plan price chart?
- The most certain way we recommend is for the administrator of the registered Organization of your MagicPod account to check the number of remaining No. of image difference check steps usable from the Usage page.
・The number of times image difference check command is used in your test case will be calculated.
・There are no limitations on number of times you can execute a test including image difference check.
・Multiple usage and execution of a particular image difference check with in data driven testing, is also considered as 1 step.
・Using a particular image difference check in multiple browsers and environment settings, is also considered as 1 step.
・When a particular image difference check is used in 2 places of the same tese case using the shared steps feature, it is counted as 2 steps. (This is counted in this manner to avoid circumstance where particular image difference check incorporated within a shared step can be used unlimited times.)
Inquires on Email, and requests for demo/trials:
Regularly, A MagicPod team member will contact you within 1 business day after you send us the below form: