Inquiries and Consultations
Consult a MagicPod expert!
Looking for answers to questions like these?
What kind of tests should we automate with MagicPod?
Which testing environment, cloud or local, is recommended?
We would like to confirm if MagicPod clears our security requirements.
- Are there any limitations on the number of individuals?
- No, there are no limitations. MagicPod can be used by your whole team.
- What will happen to the tests created during a trial period, once the trial ends?
- You will be able to view the tests you created during the trial period, but you will not be able to execute the tests. Once you subscribe to a paid plan, you will be able to execute tests again.
- How do you calculate No. of test case as written on the standard plan price chart?
- We recommend that your MagicPod organization administrator checks the remaining number of test cases for your organization via the Usage page.
・1 test scenario is counted as 1 test case. Individual steps such as clicking, text input, etc. are not counted as separate test cases.
・There are no limitations on the number of times you can execute a test.
・A data-driven test, where 1 test case is executed with several different data patterns, is also counted as 1 test case.
・A test case that is executed on multiple browsers and environment settings is treated as a single test case.
・There are no limitations for the number of shared steps.
・A test case that consists of over 300 steps is counted as 2 test cases. Similarly, a test case with over 600 steps is counted as 3 test cases, and the same calculation is applied as steps increase.
- How do you calculate No. of image difference check steps as written on the standard plan price chart?
- We recommend that your MagicPod organization administrator checks the remaining number of image difference check steps for your organization via the Usage page.
・The number of times the image difference check command is used in your test cases will be counted.
・There are no limitations on the number of times you can execute tests with image difference check steps.
・An image difference check step used within a data-driven test, where 1 test case is executed with different data patterns, is counted as 1 step.
・Using an image difference check step for multiple browsers and environment settings is counted as using 1 step.
・When a given image difference check step is used as part of a shared step more than once, it is counted as 2 steps. (This is to a image difference check step from being used an unlimited number of times.)
Email inquiries and requests for demo/trials
To submit an inquiry, please use the form below. A MagicPod team member will typically get back to you within 1 business day.